Thursday, November 11, 2010

A One Day Diary

November 10, 2010
I woke up late today, and then pondered the probability of having one of those brothers who spends an insane amount of time in the bathroom to get ready.  Not long afterwards, I left for school. I had a quiz in Spanish, in which every verb looked exactly like the one in the previous question. That was followed by a test in history. Yearbook class was interesting; we discussed Miss Conner’s theory of the young preferring chaos in life. We also talked about Alice in Wonderland and growing up. I was reminded of this later in the day at a college fair, which started at six, as I was filling out forms to receive more information about Azusa and my generic Valentine’s Day pen, which is covered in hearts and is quite embarrassing to use, wasn’t working. It made me feel rather nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment