Thursday, August 12, 2010

Questions

1. "I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions." ~James Michener
   Although I am not that great of a writer, I do enjoy writing. I believe that writing is a very important form of communication, a great creative outlet, and a much needed skill to have in life.
2. I could just go on and on about my thoughts on reading, but after a while this would become a meaningless rant so I won't. I really love to read, it is a sort of obsession of mine. I just finished reading Of Mice and Men and my favorite novel would probably have to be Forever Changes by Brendan Halpin.
3. I am not exactly technologically savvy but I take pleasure in learning more information about technology and I am a pretty fast learner.
4. Over the years I have found that I am a very visual person. I love projects that require creativity and tests and quizzes that make you think.
5. I would like to take this class because I believe it would be a wonderful challenge and a great learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment